Canadian Meds |
Policy | Legal
Terms | Meds Index
Treatment of insomnia for many people - a critical issue. We could not sleep, if tomorrow did not have to work.
The main problem of insomnia - the rapid decline in labor productivity, energy and ability to function during the day. The treatment of insomnia depends, of course, on the severity of the disorder. If insomnia is not interfering with personal life, you can try to treat it at home with Alert Caps, but in severe cases, it is better to consult a doctor.
Try to establish a sleep naturally, turning to the simple and proven tools - herbs. You can use the excellent dietary food supplement, based on plant - Alert Caps.
What is Alert Caps?
With Alert Caps is easy to fall asleep and wake up happily! And all because the basis phytocomplex formula of plants is strengthened with sedative and hypnotic action of magnesium and vitamin B6. Magnesium reduces the excitability of the nervous system and vitamin B6 controls emotions.
This product - a product that regulates the quality of sleep and is not addictive. It is a mild sedative and calming agent, has a slight inhibitory effect on the cough center, significantly improves the function of the gastro-intestinal tract, gently relieves smooth muscle spasm.
What beneficial effects are caused by Alert Caps?
• Restores performance.
• Slow down the aging process.
• Normalizes the activity of the gastrointestinal tract.
• Normalizes the endocrine glands.
• Disarm toxins.
• It has a vasodilatory effect.
• It has a calming effect on the central nervous system.
• Prevents and inhibits the malignant transformation of cells.
• Regulates the activity of the gonads.
• Relieves smooth muscle spasm.
• It improves the contractility of the heart muscle.
• Improves the blood.
When to apply Alert Caps?
Here is a list of the most widespread indications for Alert Caps. You may look through it and find your disorder, after which conduct treatment. Due to the fact, that the remedy is safe and good tolerated, be easy to take Alert Caps safely and at home, but according to prescription.
- Insomnia (especially in the elderly).
- Nerve overload, stress, anxiety and irritability, including in patients with alcoholism and drug addiction.
- Prevention and treatment of diseases of the cardiovascular system: atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease, hypertension, heart rhythm disturbances.
- Prevention and treatment of peptic ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer, liver and pancreas.
- Diseases of the male reproductive organs (prostate, prostate adenoma, impotence).
- Climacteric neurosis in women (increased nervousness, irritability, sleep disturbance), premenstrual syndrome.
- Hyperkinesia in children (increased motor activity, nervous tics, etc.).
- Enuresis (bedwetting).
- Migraine and other vascular headaches.
- Skin diseases of neurogenic etiologies (neurodermatitis, atopic dermatitis, etc.).
- Prevention of anemia.
- Neurasthenia, phobia (fear), neurosis, hysteria.
Contraindications to Alert Caps - breast-feeding and acute stroke.
How to use Alert Caps and pick up the necessary dose?
Take the drug of Alert Caps for 1-2 hours before the sleep with a cup of warm water.
Children 1-3 years - 1/4 of 1 pill once a day.
Children 3-5 - 1/3 of tablet per day.
Children 5-10 years - 1/2 of tablet per day.
Children 10-14 years - 1 tablet 1 time a day.
Adults should take Alert Caps - 1 tablet 1-2 times a day.
With strong sleep disorders, the effect can occur after 3-5 times of the regular use of 2 tablets at night. If necessary, for the normalization of mental and emotional state, the tablet can be used for 1-2 days, well chewed and washed down with water.
As a rule, the course of treatment with Alert Caps: 1-3 months.
© 2003-2017 Rx Meds Canada . All Rights Reserved