Canadian Meds |
Policy | Legal
Terms | Meds Index
Aurogra is the Indian analogue of Viagra produced in the pharmaceutical company. This is a pharmacological agent which influences on physiological processes in the male body and improves erection.
Aurogra contains an active ingredient Sildenafil citrate. This is a vasodilating product which acts in the blood vessels of the small pelvic. Aurogra increases a production of nitrogen oxide and a dilation of the blood vessels in the penis during the sexual arousal. The increase of the blood circulation in the tissues of the penis causes a strong and prolonged erection which passes only after orgasm.
A one-time therapeutic dose of Aurogra maintains a strong erectile function of the man within 4 hours. A man will forget about the erectile dysfunction within this period and will relax and be confident.
Aurogra is not a sexual stimulant and does not influence on the male libido. If the erectile dysfunction is related to the libido disorder, the use of this drug is pointless. The use of Aurogra will not cure of the erectile dysfunction completely. This medicine is used only for the temporal increase of the erection during the background treatment of the erectile dysfunction.
Indications for the use
- Treatment of the erectile dysfunction caused by organic (vascular) neurological diseases
- Increase of the erection during the psychological disorders and depression
- Treatment of the erectile dysfunction caused by the use of the medical products
Usage and doses
Every pill of Aurogra contains 100 mg of the active ingredient of Sildenafil citrate. A one-time therapeutic dose is a pill of Aurogra 100 mg during the treatment of the erectile dysfunction. The interval between the use of Aurogra should be at least 20-24 hours.
The pills should be used 30-40 minutes before the sexual intercourse, with a full glass of water. In case of using Aurogra after the consumption of the fatty food, the action will occur in 60-70 minutes. It should be taken into account during planning the intimacy.
Aurogra 100 mg can be used every day within a long time. It is not recommended to take 2 and more pills per day because the overdose may cause unpleasant side effects.
- Aurogra is contraindicated during severe cardiovascular diseases, closed-angle glaucoma, and renal/hepatic failure
- If a patient has recently had a stroke (within the past 3 months), the use of Aurogra is not recommended in order to avoid the additional load to the cardiovascular system
- Do not take Aurogra with donators of the nitrogen oxide, other drugs for the treatment of the erectile dysfunction with nitrates. The interaction of these medical products may cause side effects
- Aurogra is contraindicated women and men under 18 years old
- Men over 65 years old should lower the daily dose and/or take the drug not more than once per 2-3 days
- If diseases of kidneys/liver, a half-life of Sildenafil may be increased, so that the frequency of the use of Aurogra 100 mg should be reduced
The side effects of Aurogra appear in the first 3-5 uses. A man can feel dizziness, light migraine, stuffy nose, tachycardia, pain in the chest, and nausea.
In case of the individual intolerance of Sildenafil, a man can have an allergic reaction. In case of the allergy to Aurogra, it is necessary to stop the use of the drug and consult a doctor .
To reduce a risk of the side effects, begin the treatment from ? of pill of Aurogra 100 mg. A gradual increase of the daily dose of Aurogra will lower the intensity of the side effect.
© 2003-2017 Rx Meds Canada . All Rights Reserved