Canadian Meds |
Policy | Legal
Terms | Meds Index
Cholestoplex is a medical product of the new generation indicated for the reduction of the cholesterol level in the body. It contains only natural healthy ingredients which do not cause side effects and are well tolerated by the human body.
A surplus of cholesterol may cause cardiovascular diseases but not all cholesterol is harmful for the body. Lipoproteins of the low density are the most dangerous. They can discharge cholesterol discharges and form atherosclerotic plaques in the blood vessels. Often, the surplus of LDL leads to the formation of atherosclerosis and heart attack. Cholestoplex regulates biological processes in the body, as a result of which LDL are not fixed on the walls of the blood vessels.
At the same time, Cholestoplex enhances the level of lipoproteins of the high density which do not lead to sedimentary cholesterol and do not slow down the blood circulation. They have a high density and insignificant volume, and therefore they transfer more useful ingredients in the tissues and cells.
Unlike synthetic medical products, Cholestoplex provides a complex action. It regulates biosynthesis of cholesterol, restores its metabolism in the liver, lowers the production of own cholesterol in the liver and prevents and uptake of the harmful lipids coming with food.
Cholestoplex contains only healthy ingredients: Red Yeast Rice, Beta Sitosterol, Hawthorn Berry Extract, Nattokinase, Co-Enzyme Q10, Policosanol.
As a result of the regular use of Cholestoplex, the cholesterol level is lowered and the blood vessels are cleaned from the cholesterol plaques, a risk of heart attack and other cardiovascular diseases is reduced, and the work of liver and other organs is improved.
Indications for the use
- Prevention and treatment of atherosclerosis
- Prevention of cardiovascular diseases during high cholesterol level (myocardial infarction, ischemic heart disease, coronary stroke, ischemic stroke, etc.).
Usage and doses
Cholestoplex is produced in capsuled for the oral use. The capsules should be used every day, at least 3-4 months to have a stable therapeutic effect.
Cholestoplex is used 3 times per day during meals. If you forgot to take the drug during meals, take it as soon as you remember but not later than in 1,5 hours after meals. Every capsule should be used with enough water.
A therapeutic effect develops slowly, and therefore the results of the treatment may be insignificant in the first 4-6 weeks.
- Do not take more than 3 capsules of Cholestoplex per day. There is no medical data about the overdose with Cholestoplex but it has been proved that the use of more than 3 capsules per day does not cause more quality and intense pharmacological action
- You can take Cholestoplex with drugs for the treatment of the diseases of the cardiovascular system and other hypolipidemic drugs
- Avoid alcohol consumption during the treatment
- The use of Cholestoplex during pregnancy is possible only by doctor’s recommendation. If pregnancy occurred during the treatment, find out if it is possible to continue the use of this medicine
Cholestoplex is well tolerated and does not cause side effects. In rare cases, the side effects appear in patients who have allergic reaction or individual intolerance of one or several active ingredients of the drug.
In case of the appearance of the skin allergic reaction or other side effects, stop taking Cholestoplex and consult a doctor or pharmacist.
© 2003-2017 Rx Meds Canada . All Rights Reserved