Canadian Meds |
Policy | Legal
Terms | Meds Index
So studies of scientists have shown, that often, stressful situations positively affect health. Short experiences, for example, the excitement during the exam, can strengthen immunity, mobilize internal hidden abilities. But long-term stress, constant experience, on the contrary, make you more weak and prone to infections.
Before applying strong remedies to overcome stress, try to turn to old good methods, proved by centuries - Ayurvedic, in particular Geriforte.
What is Geriforte and its action?
To begin with, Geriforte is a combined preparation, containing a large number of natural substances.
It has nonspecific anti-stress effect, stimulates the appetite, increases efficiency. Effect of the drug is associated with inhibition (suppression) of catabolic processes (decay substances) and stimulation of anabolic (protein synthesis) processes in different tissues, regulating influence on the endocrine glands, the stimulation of the central nervous system.
Sometimes, Geriforte is called a "dry Chyawanprash" due to similar effects on the body to strengthen the immune system, healing and rejuvenation, as well as the rich composition of medicinal plants and herbs.
In what cases can help Geriforte?
The broad complex of herbs, which contains this remedy, provides a real and safe health support for people of all ages. It has no contraindications and side effects, thus, is taken at home without necessity of doctor control.
The most common indications to use Geriforte are:
* Mental and physical stress.
* Old age.
* Convalescence (recovery) period after a long and severe illness, the postoperative period.
* As an additional tool in the treatment of diabetes, tuberculosis and other chronic diseases.
Geriforte is 100% natural remedy, which is free for sale without prescription.
What are the effects of the drug Geriforte?
- Relieves stress, physical and mental fatigue, chronic fatigue syndrome;
- Increases appetite, performance;
- Strengthens the immune system;
- Improves circulation;
- Normalizes the functioning of the nervous and endocrine systems;
- Eliminates the negative effects of stress;
- Eliminates toxins and waste products from the blood, liver and intestine;
- Normalizes blood pressure;
- Increases the amount of hemoglobin in the blood;
- Lowers blood cholesterol;
- Strengthens the heart muscle;
- Makes stronger hair, nails, teeth;
- Increases endurance;
- Reduces the likelihood of heart attacks and strokes;
- Prevents the appearance of colds and viral infections;
- Useful for physical and mental stress, improves attention and memory;
- Has a rejuvenating effect on the body;
- Causes the body to tone, acts as an antidepressant;
- Increases the reproductive functions of the body of men and women;
- Improves fermentation of pancreas;
- Geriforte is applied after a serious illness and chemotherapy for general recovery.
Moreover, Geriforte improves the condition of the respiratory and cardiovascular systems of the body, improving circulation and reducing blood lipids. Regulates metabolism of fats and carbohydrates, as well as, effectively promotes the absorption of nutrients.
Geriforte rejuvenates all systems of the body and skin, preventing it from age-related changes. Contains vitamins and minerals in a natural, easy absorbing form. The natural remedy Geriforte is recommended for strengthening the body during the offseason, to recover from illness, surgery or chemotherapy. Geriforte is effective in treating colds, tuberculosis and diabetes.
Geriforte brief info: dosing, contraindications and composition
Here is a general dose for all patients: initially 2 tablets of the preparation two times a day, or one teaspoonful (5 ml) Geriforte syrup 2-3 times a day. Maintenance dose is 1 tablet 2-3 times a day, or 1 teaspoon 1-2 times a day.
Among contraindications, there is only one - hypersensitivity to the drug and its separate ingredients: concentrate mixture tonic "Chyawanprash", Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Bhringaraja (Eclipta alba), Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), Palandu (Allium cepa), Lasuna (Allium sativum), Bhumyaamlaki (Phyllanthus amarus), Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia), Daruharidra (Berberis aristata), Mulaka (Raphanus sativus), Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris), Dashamoola.
© 2003-2017 Rx Meds Canada . All Rights Reserved