Jelly ED Pack
Canadian Meds |
Policy | Legal
Terms | Meds Index
Jelly ED Pack is a unique combined set of the products for the treatment of the erectile dysfunction, and it is represented by Viagra Oral Jelly and Cialis Oral Jelly. These two drugs are used by men to increase potency and their sexual opportunities, and they have similar pharmacological action.
Viagra Oral Jelly includes the active component Sildenafil citrate, and Cialis Oral Jelly has Tadalafil. These active components belong to the one pharmaceutical group of the medical products, i.e. phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors. The mechanism of their action consists in the increase of the blood flow to the genitals of the man by means of the relaxation of the smooth muscle of the penis and increase of the blood arteries. As a result of the increased blood flow there is the improvement of the erection, so that the man will be able to start sexual intercourse.
Viagra Oral Jelly and Cialis Oral Jelly are released not in the common tablets but in the packs with jelly. The liquid base of these medications allows to hasten the process of the getting of the active components into the blood, and this guarantees the faster onset of the pharmacological effect.
Jelly ED Pack contains both drugs, and so the man is able to estimate the peculiarities of these remedies and single out the most beneficial medication for the further treatment of the erectile dysfunction.
- Viagra Oral Jelly and Cialis Oral Jelly are advisable to be taken 20 minutes before the planned sexual contact.
- The man has to take the content of the pack and wait for the onset of the effect.
- The amount of the consumed food does not affect the uptake of jelly and beginning of the action of the medication.
- The maximal daily dose is one pack (containing 100 mg of Sildenafil (Viagra Oral Jelly) or 20 mg of Tadalafil (Cialis Oral Jelly))
- It is strictly contraindicated to take both drugs at the same time as this may result in the overdose and severe allergic reaction
Before buying Jelly ED Pack it is necessary to make sure in the absence of the contraindications to the use of the drugs added into this set.
- Men are not recommended to take these drugs for the treatment of the erectile dysfunction in case of renal/hepatic/heart failure, or any other chronic diseases of the cardiovascular system, glaucoma, or anemia.
- If you have individual intolerance of Sildenafil or Tadalafil, it is necessary to refuse from the purchase of Jelly ED Pack.
- Viagra Oral Jelly and Cialis Oral Jelly are not recommended for men younger than 18 years old.
© 2003-2017 Rx Meds Canada . All Rights Reserved