Canadian Meds |
Policy | Legal
Terms | Site
Vitamin (B1+B6+B12) is a complex vitamin drug containing water-soluble vitamins of the group B. These vitamins have a broad-spectrum of the biological activity and each vitamin provides a pharmacological action on the body in different way.
Their presence in the body in a well-balanced amount is needed for the normal functioning of the metabolism. Vitamins of the group B regulate protein, lipidic and carbohydrate metabolism, and also improve the work of all systems in the body: central nervous system, gastrointestinal tract, and cardiovascular system. A combination of the vitamins B1+B6+B12 gives an excellent regenerative effect for the cells of the nervous system. In spite of the statement that the nerve cells are not restored Vitamin (B1+B6+B12) Forte helps to improve the regeneration of these cells and improves the work of the central nervous system after the first application of the tablets.
Indications for the use:
- neurotic pain during acute and chronic neuritis and polyneuritis
- toxic affections of the nerve tissue during alcoholism
- intoxication by the medical products
This medical remedy arrests well a pain syndrome by the inflammatory dystrophic diseases of the peripheral nervous system, and this again proves the broad-spectrum action of the vitamin B on our body.
Vitamin Forte (B1+B6+B12) is taken orally before or after eating, without chewing it, with plenty of water. The dose is indicated individually for severe chronic diseases. If this medication is taken for prevention or improvement of the health condition, it is possible to comply with the following dosage:
- A regular dose for adults is 1-2 tablets per day
- The first signs of the health improvement appear in one week after starting the treatment, however do not terminate therapy and reduce the dose
- The course of the treatment is 4 weeks
- If necessary your attending doctor may prolong the course of the treatment
- patients with high sensitivity to the components of the medication may experience angioedema, and that is why they are contraindicated to take Vitamin Forte (B1+B6+B12)
- the clinical data about the use f the vitamin complex of the group B in high doses in children are absent. That is why it is not advisable to take this drug by children
- it is not recommended to take this complex during lactation as the drug is able to pass through the breast milk.
© 2003-2015 Rx Meds Canada . All Rights Reserved