Canadian Meds |
Policy | Legal
Terms | Meds Index
Pulmicort is a drug with brightly manifested anti-asthmatic effect. This drug has strong anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic and immunosuppressive action, due to that, treatment of bronchial asthma and others severe diseases goes without complications.
Pulmicort has good tolerance, almost doesn’t provoke side effects and quickly helps to restore free breathing. This drug is used for long-term treatment and therapeutic effect appears only after 5-7 days of drug use. However, you can notice improvements after first inhalation.
This medication is used for long-term treatment, that’s why organism doesn’t become addicted to this drug and patient takes treatment well.
Convenient medical form of drug in form of aerosol for inhalation allows reaching maximal results, due to light penetration of active particles of drug directly in airways. Pulmicort decreases spitting, reduces hyperactivity of airways, opens freeways, reliefs inflammatory and reduces action of stimuli on person’s airways.
Pulmicort is produced in form of aerosol for inhalation, solution, powder, capsules for inhalation. Depending on used medical form, dosage and prescription prescribed individually, they should be followed during the treatment and prevention of bronchial asthma.
• Average dosage of Pulmicort for adults – 0,5-1,5 mg in 24 hours in 2 use ( morning and in the evening)
• For children, the dose is 0,2-0,4 mg 2 times in a day.
Use of preparation occurs by way of inhalation (breath of turbuhaler). It is not recommended to use double dose and to breathe inhalation more than 2 times. It can lead to side effects and immediate complications.
• Contradictions for use of Pulmicort: cirrhosis of the liver, glaucoma, bacterial, fungal, and viral infections, tuberculosis, herpes. In case of having these disorders, consult with your doctor before use of the drug.
• Pulmicort is not recommended to use by pregnant women in period of lactation. If in time of breast-feeding Pulmicort is vitally required, it is recommend to feed a baby by artificial feeding.
• This drug is not recommended to use in case of hypersensitivity to active components of drug and also in children age till 6 years.
© 2003-2017 Rx Meds Canada . All Rights Reserved