Canadian Meds |
Policy | Legal
Terms | Site
Silagra is a pharmacological analog of Viagra produced by the Indian pharmaceutical company Cipla. This drug contains the same active component as well as Viagra, i.e. Sildenafil citrate.
As the patent for the production of Sildenafil citrate has expired a lot of pharmacological corporations become to produce the analogs which are not worse than Viagra as for the pharmacological properties.
Silagra shows the activity only on the physiological processes in the body and this helps to quickly and safely gain erection. This medication does not affect the psychological condition of the patient and does not cause addiction.
Sildenafil regulates potency in all forms of the erectile dysfunction. This medical product does not provide a complete healing effect because it is not able to remove the cause of the disease. Silagra helps to get rid of the sexual dysfunction only for a certain period of time.
The duration of the pharmacological action has been marked for about 4-5 hours on the average. Within this period of time Sildenafil favors the improvement of the blood circulation in the area of the male genitals by means of the dilation of the arterial vessels.
As this drug does not affect the brain and hormone changes in the body of a man it does not able to increase sexual arousal or desire. On the contrary, the action of the drug appears only in response to the sexual arousal of a man.
Silagra is produced in the form of the tablets containing 100 mg of Sildenafil citrate. The tablets are taken directly before sex.
- If the tablet is taken on an empty stomach, the action of the drug starts in about 30-40 minutes.
- If the drug is taken after the food consumption, the action will be in one hour.
- The minimal daily dosage of Silagra contains 100 mg.
- The increase of the daily dose can be done if there are no side effects.
- The maximal daily dose of the drug is 150-200 mg.
- Using the Silagra tablets with alcohol may cause slight side effects.
- Silagra is contraindicated for children under 16 years, women, and also in case of the allergy to Sildenafil citrate.
- It is not recommended to take more than one tablet a day, if this is not prescribed by your doctor.
- It is recommended to take the dose of 100 mg in case of the severe disorders of the functioning of heart, liver, and kidney.
- If contraindications are present, maybe it is necessary to change the drug for the treatment of ED.
© 2003-2013 Rx Meds Canada . All Rights Reserved