Canadian Meds |
Policy | Legal
Terms | Meds Index
Silvitra is a combined medical product for the treatment of the erectile dysfunction. Due to the advanced introductions in pharmacology scientists have managed to combine two active components Sildenafil and Vardenafil as a result of this such interesting drug, a booster of the erection, appeared.
Sildenafil and Vardenafil provide the identical pharmacological action. They are selective inhibitors of phosphodiesterase type 5 enzyme which depresses the relaxation of the smooth muscles of the penis.
As a result of the inhibition of the work of this enzyme a normal blood flow is restored in genitals and the erection is improved in the man. A combination of these two active components has allowed reducing time of the start of the drug action and increasing the length of the pharmacological action.
Moreover, the scientists have managed to neutralize the main drawbacks of these components having combined them and developed Silvitra. Due to such combination the tablet starts acting mildly resulting in the stronger erection.
Silvitra tablets should be taken orally 15 minutes before the beginning of the sexual activity. Each tablet contains 100 mg of Sildenafil and 20 mg of Vardenafil. The consumed meals do not affect the speed of the uptake of this drug, and therefore the drug may be taken even after meals.
- One tablet contains the maximal daily dosage of Sildenafil and Vardenafil, and therefore it is recommended to divide it into several parts. It is easy to do because there are certain marks on the tablet.
- The daily dose should not increase more than one tablet.
- The duration of the pharmacological action is 6-8 hours depending on the dose and sensitivity of the man to this drug.
- Silvitra is contraindicated for the use in case of the hypersensitivity to Sildenafil and Vardenafil, men younger than 18 years old, heart failure or recent myocardial infarction.
- The man may need the adjustment of the dose in case of the dysfunction of kidney/liver.
- It is not recommended to take this drug with medical components containing nitrates (peppers). This may cause a sudden hypoglycemic effect as a result the man may lose consciousness.
- It is necessary to go to the medical specialist if you have allergic reaction, pain in the chest, or penis. Perhaps it is necessary to reduce the daily dose.
© 2003-2017 Rx Meds Canada . All Rights Reserved