Canadian Meds |
Policy | Legal
Terms | Meds Index
Ultracet is a unique remedy as for its composition which provides a strong effect in the treatment of the pain syndrome. A peculiarity of this drug is a simultaneous combination of two active components, i.e. Tramadol and Paracetamol.
Paracetamol has an anti-fever and analgetic effect. In this case, besides the analgetic effect, this drug reduces inflammation and fever, and helps a patient to have easier a trauma or surgical intervention. Paracetamol provides a fast, almost instant pharmacological effect.
Tramadol is a known analgetic drug which copes with pain of any severity. This strong narcotic analgesic is used during surgery in medicine, in sports, and also for different diseases accompanied by pain. As a part of Ultracet Tramadol is responsible for the duration of the pharmacological action as its components are dissolved slowly than Paracetamol.
Ultracet is a drug of the prolonged action. The pharmacological action of this analgetic remedy lasts from 6 to 8 hours depending on the level of the pain.
This drug can be used for the reduction of pain of the middle and severe intensity, and any etiology (traumatic, vascular, and inflammatory).
It is better to take Ultracet according to the doctor’s indication. In each clinical case the dosage is prescribed individually.
- 1-2 tablets a day are prescribed for the treatment of the pain syndrome of the middle intensity.
- The maximal daily dose Ultracet is 6 tablets prescribed under the care of the doctor in clinical conditions only.
- The doctor has to prescribe children under 14 years an individual course of the treatment.
- The interval of the tablet usage must be at least 6 hours.
- It is not recommended to take the drug longer than it is indicated in the prescription. Also do not take 2-3 tablet at once because this may be dangerous for the health condition.
- Alcohol is prohibited during the use of the drug.
- Ultracet is prohibited in case of the allergy to Paracetamol and Tramadol.
- The drug must be taken with care in case of the hepatic failure, diseases of kidney, susceptibility to the appearance of the medical addiction, and diseases of the central nervous system.
- It is not recommended to take this drug during pregnancy and breast-feeding because it may be dangerous for fetus.
© 2003-2017 Rx Meds Canada . All Rights Reserved