Canadian Meds |
Policy | Legal
Terms | Meds Index
Vardenafil Dispersible (Staxyn, Levitra Orodispersible) is a modern medical drug for the treatment of the erectile dysfunction and it is released in the new medical form. This medication is known under the trade mark Levitra; however FDA has approved a new type of Vardenafil – Staxyn in 2010.
A peculiarity of this drug is in its medical form. Now there is no need to swallow the tablets because they will dissolve in your mouth.
The pharmacological action of Vardenafil is based on the increase of the blood flow to penis of the man by means of the relaxation of the smooth muscles and dilation of the arteries. The action of the drug appears only during sexual arousal. It does not cause the improvement of the arousal or increase of the sexual desire.
The erection improvement occurs within a certain period of time, usually 6-7 hours. Within this period of time every time the man has sexual arousal, the man will experience the natural erection in order to have sexual intercourse. After the end of the sexual intercourse the penis will return to the relaxed condition.
Vardenafil Dispersible (Staxyn, Levitra Orodispersible) tablets broke up in the mouth cavity of the man. It is necessary to put one tablet containing 20 mg of the active component Tadalafil on the tongue and it will be dissolved within 2-3 minutes. Due to this the man can take the drug regardless of the meals or consumed alcohol.
As Vardenafil Dispersible (Staxyn, Levitra Orodispersible) is dissolved on the tongue the active components quickly penetrate into the blood through the blood vessels. Due to this the action of the drug starts in already 15-20 minutes after the use of the tablet.
- the maximal daily dose is 20 mg
- the drug should be taken 25 minutes before the beginning of the sexual activity
- the excess of the maximal daily dose may bring the allergic reaction.
- Vardenafil Dispersible (Staxyn, Levitra Orodispersible) is not recommended for men with severe diseases of the cardiovascular system, physical damages of the penis (fractures, curvature), and also individual intolerance of Vardenafil.
- At the first days of the drug use there may be the side effects such as: headache, dizziness, and flush. These effects pass and are not dangerous for the body.
© 2003-2017 Rx Meds Canada . All Rights Reserved