Canadian Meds |
Policy | Legal
Terms | Meds Index
Vriligy is a medical product indicated for the treatment and prevention of the premature ejaculation in men. The base of this medicine is a well-known medical product Dapoxetine.
Dapoxetine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor and affects the central nervous system reducing the conductivity of the impulses which are transmitted from the penis to the brain during sexual intercourse. The reduction of the conductivity of these impulses allows to control the process of ejaculation and duration of the sexual intercourse.
Also, Vriligy improves the psychological condition of the man, reduces diffidence, fear before sexual intercourse, constraint, increases the release of adrenalin, self-appraisal and confidence in the strength. Taking only one tablet of this medicine the man psychologically and physically prepares for the sexual activity and nothing may interfere him to get maximal satisfaction from the long sexual contact.
- Vriligy tablets must be taken one hour before the beginning of the sexual intercourse
- The drug may be taken both on an empty stomach and during meals. This will not affect its efficiency.
- It is contraindicated to use the tablet at same time with alcohol.
- The duration of the action of one tablet is 8-10 hours
- The recommended dose for men older than 18 years is 60 mg (one tablet)
- It is strictly not recommended to take more than one tablet a day. This may result in the negative reaction of the body such as irritation, redness of the skin, and rash.
- It is not recommended to take Vriligy in case of the severe mental disorders including epilepsy because the active component Dapoxetine influences the work of the central nervous system and brain.
- It is also contraindicated to take this medicine for men with severe diseases of the cardiovascular system, chronic hepatic and expressed renal failures.
- The use of Vriligy is prohibited for men younger than 18 years old and older than 65 years old.
- During the first days of the use of this drug sluggishness, worsening of the mood, apathy, and headache were reported. These side effects are temporal and pass.
- If you have allergy or any other serious side effects during the treatment, it is necessary to terminate the use of the tablets and go to the doctor.
© 2003-2017 Rx Meds Canada . All Rights Reserved